Stamped Stainless Steel Sheets For Walls
Embossing process is to produce patterns on the stainless steel sheet surface by gravity. Patterns will also appear on the back of the sheet. The common embossing plate is produced by stainless steel coil. The embossed stainless steel coil shall be processed with mirror surface as required, and then cut to the size required by customers. The common thickness of embossing sheet is 0.5-1.0. The thicker the sheet is, the less the pattern effect is and the higher the cost is.
Stainless steel sheet has good ductility, with the characteristics of anti-oxidation, anti-high temperature, it is suitable for engineering decoration, government decoration, home decoration, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. We focus on the production of stamped stainless steel sheets for walls, with more than ten years of experience.
2. Our stamped stainless steel sheets for walls are exported to more than 60 countries around the world and are trusted by foreign customers.
3. Our samples are in stock and can be provided to customers for free, but the postage needs to be paid by customers themselves.
4. The general delivery time is 3 to 5 days, and it takes more than 7 days for customized products. Please contact the salesman for details.
7. The product can be transported by sea or air, depending on the quantity of orders placed by customers. Or the customer comes to the factory to take delivery of the goods.