Etching 316 Stainless Steel Plate
Etching process refers to etching various patterns on stainless steel sheet surface by chemical methods. All kinds of patterns can be made. Patterns need to be moulded. The deeper the etching depth is, the higher the processing cost. Etching is a relatively high-end customized product.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. We focus on the production of Etching 316 Stainless Steel Plate, with more than ten years of experience.
2. Our Etching 316 Stainless Steel Plate are exported to more than 60 countries around the world and are trusted by foreign customers.
3. Our samples are in stock and can be provided to customers for free, but the postage needs to be paid by customers themselves.
4. Our products can be discounted. Please contact our customer service for details.
5. The general delivery time is 3 to 5 days, and it takes more than 7 days for customized products. Please contact the salesman for details.
6. Every stainless steel sheets is selected carefully, strictly produced, and produced follow the ISO9000 system.